dalena | 25 | counting fancies
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
clearing out her wardrobe
eric & serene
desktop tower defence
go fug yourself
oh no they didn't
pink is the new blog
the butterfly tales
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Off the top of my head (in no particular order):
* sleepovers, lychee mochi and happy.
* mahjong, beer and bad singing.
* long distance phonecalls, wines and black pepper crab.
* friday nights, movies and flowers.
* dimples, retro songs and chinese food.
* chocolate, ktv and ckone.
* paper hearts, pink cushions and leaves.
* suntec, long walks and oversized longsleeved shirts.
* that disarming smile, too much charm and moodswings.
* bunnies, rollerblading and tv shows.
* soccer, crazyass conversations and cards.
It is odd how some memories of certain people just get stuck in your head and refuse to leave, to the point where they become strong associations, rather than remaining as mere memories. I mentally ran through a list of some of the guys I have/had dated, both from once a upon a time or some of my more recent escapades, and this is my magic list of threes that I remember them by. Anybody who couldn't bring at least three things to mind at the snap of the fingers isn't worth a mention because they obviously have not made that much of an impression, hmm?
I'm tired of being grilled about the same thing again. I have said many times that everybody is just looking in the wrong places - I suppose the huge irony stems from that. What ought to be asked remains unasked; what oughtn't be asked is asked. Boo.
Labels: rainy days