girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Friday, December 01, 2006
5:21 pm

shopping overload.


Well, pulled an all-nighter for yesterday's Sociology paper and I *think* it paid off. Or at least, I hope it did.

Come to think of it, I got an amazing number of (not necessarily useful) things done yesterday. Had Menotti's breakfast with Lance before the paper, which was surprisingly cheap for Menotti, and yummy too. After the paper, followed Crystal and Lance for an eyebrow threading session, and I SWEAR I am NEVER going to get my eyebrows threaded ever again. At least, not at that place. It was %#*&%(# painful, even worse than getting a brazillian done! My poor face - walked out with some red and extremely sore patches surrounding my abused eyebrows after that. And they didn't even do /that/ clean a job, really. It felt like they were threading off my entire eyebrows too! At least it looks okay - just a tad thinner and more defined than usual.

Lesson learnt: I'll just leave my eyebrows alone from now. :(

After that, ran to Bugis to find my sister and Zoe who were working at the Lucidol promotion thing. Some of the hair products actually were really quite cool - except that I'm too lazy to do any styling everytime I walk out of house. I bumped into them quite by accident - actually meant to go have lunch with my mom first (who ALSO works at Bugis) before looking my sister up, but I took a wrong turn and landed up at the wrong place. Had lunch with my mom, then went back to find my sister to choose hairdye colors. Mommy then had to go back to work, and I was reluctant to go home because I knew I'll definitely sleep the whole day away and wake up at night all alert and bright-eyed again, so I decided to do some advanced shopping for Christmas presents.

That was a bad idea.

Basically, at the end of yesterday, I bought: 2 pairs of earrings, 1 bag, 1 pair of shorts, 2 dresses and 1 top at Bugis. All for me - so much for Christmas present-shopping. Add this to the number of things I've purchased online recently, and the top/skirt/earrings I bought at Bugis last week...eeks. I suppose it was a combination of destressing from the (horrible) exams, trying to get out of cranky mode due to lack of sleep and SOME PEOPLE who decided that pissing me off was an amusing activity to indulge in, and just being the shopping addict that I am. Sigh. Miche and I are really bad shopping influences on each other.

Oh, and bumped into Amelia yesterday too - haven't seen her for quite awhile, really!

And I realize that I am rambling, which is a bad sign.

Still, at least I got new shiny lovely things in my wardrobe now, and they were mainly quite cheap, and I have new eyebrows too, and I only have one more paper to deal with tomorrow, AND I got a place in the Counselling course in school for next semester. All is well. :)