girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, December 24, 2006
8:44 pm

a tuesday in johor bahru.


It's been a long while since the last update - or rather, it's been a long while since I've had the time to come online to get anything done. My emails are screaming to be read, my blog is weeping from sheer neglect, and my bed bemoans the absence of my company. It is time to do a little time travel hop thing backwards and update.

I haven't had the time to do very much Christmas shopping since it's been raining perpetually this entire week. After raining nonstop for two whole days earlier in the week, I felt ready to grow mould and mushrooms from all the dampness that seems to have settled into my bones.

Monday night, Vincent suddenly decided to make a spontaneous trip to JB the next day - and so on Tuesday, it was off to Johor Bahru for five of us: Vince, Weiming, Jinquan, Mingyun and myself, all squashed up in Vince's car. I was rather ambivalent about going at first, because of the dreary weather and other miscellaneous factors (like feeling lazy) but I'm glad I went in the end. We had lots of fun, though the boys only allocated ONE HOUR to shopping (what a blasphemy!) so I didn't get to shop very much, just bought a pair of pink heels at City Plaza and a couple of other miscellaneous items from Pelangi, and that's about it. On the other hand, the boys bought more than me *glares around* especially Weims! Ahem. :P



We had A LOT of good food, though. Malaysia = yummy seafood! Though the rest refused to let me order black pepper crab...sob. Still, the cereal crayfish was fantastic. :) There was also sambal stingray, fried cuttlefish youcharkuayorwhateverit'scalled, sambal kangkong, kongpao frog legs, etc.



It rained the whole day both in JB and in Singapore, but I'm glad we didn't get stuck in the waist-deep flood that the newspapers were talking about on the day that we entered Malaysia. Phew.