girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, December 02, 2006
2:49 am

wander.


I may have wandered far and wide, but at the end of the day my feet will unconsciously trace the passage home, as winding as it may be. They take me across the green meadows, dance lightly beside the burbling brook, and you will hear the pitter patter of my footsteps on the path leading home. While I am dreaming, my feet are unfettered and my journey, uninterrupted. They follow the routes pointed out by my heart - routes that logic denies; routes that my brain deems as inaccessible and impossible. Sometimes, I open my eyes to find myself home without knowing how or where I had reached there, and even that feels like a dream still. And there are other times when I burst out of my reverie, suddenly understanding what it means to to walk along the boulevard of broken dreams. Still, I struggle to find and fight my way home - afterall, home is home. When it gets too tiring, I find myself wandering away once again, in search of new dreams and new avenues to explore. Or perhaps, just perhaps - in search of a new home.

I may wander far and wide again, but I have no doubt that when my heart hears the call of home, my feet will heed its call, and do what they ought to do.

Labels: