girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, January 20, 2007
10:24 am

shopping glee.


I just checked my sister's blog and look what I found! Super cute pictures of one of the resident hamsters!



Isn't she cute? On the left is a picture of her snacking on a piece of cabbage upside down (I wonder how she does that without getting indigestion); and on the right you see her happily snoozing away after her meal. Amazing how the exercise wheel has evolved into a resting/napping place. How lazy. Anyway, her name is Tiger Lily, and well, yes, she isn't the most graceful thing on earth (read the sister's post on it for further elaboration) but she's super adorable! Well, apart from the fact that she's kinda gross and smelly at times, that is...

(This is seriously one of the most well-groomed hamsters I've ever kept. NOT.)

That aside, school has finally gotten to me and my brains. I've officially turned into a shopping nerd - look, I've put my CAT skills into good use and now I'm permanently using Excel sheets to calculate all my online shopping and spreeing costs:



I've also constructed a currency conversion to aid me in my online purchases - USD, pounds, HKD, NT, Yuan, blah blah blah all converted to the Sing dollar to save the hassle of having to find a calculator each time I try to calculate my purchases.

Meanwhile, I've also been shopping lots! Not for me - well, not exactly, at least, but rather, I've been walking around trying to find birthday presents for a certain very special somebody *cough*. What's really bad is that I end up buying way too much for myself as well, which really doesn't help the state of my bank account anyway. So far in the week: 2 pairs of (very microscopic) black shorts, 3 pairs of earrings, 1 necklace, 1 pair of pants, 1 belt, 3 tops, 1 cute underwear and 1 pair of wedges. All for myself.

All that shopping + the presents = OMG I need to stop shopping soon because I have no more money! :(