girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, January 01, 2007
5:35 am

welcome, 2007.


Happy New Year to everybody!

Let's all hope that 2007 will be a much better year, now that 2006 has taken away all the bad karma in our lives. If we will for them hard enough, I'm sure that wishes can come true. I can already feel it in my bones. :)

The first new year resolution on my list? To stop screwing up other people's lives in attempt to make up for my own screwed up life. I suppose it is time to shake off all that self-centredness and start focusing on what is really important. To put it in a cheesier manner: I need to stop howling for the stars, and sort out my priorities instead. I've been hurt enough in the year that has just passed to know now how it feels to be at the other receiving, losing end - it is time to stop. It is time to grow up and stop trying to shake off the reins of responsibility.

Afterall, this is the year I'll be turning 21.

One month and three days more. (Yes, this is a very large hint for you guys to start saving up to buy me birthday presents. You have a month from now! :P)

p/s: Everybody congratulate my salsa darlings on their clean sweep of the top spots in the USQ salsa competition last night - Michelle & Jared, for being the champions; Crystal & Andy, for coming in first runners-up! The world shall now rejoice, because ADS is in the house!