girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, March 29, 2007
6:32 pm

dying (in more ways than one).


Mmph, week 13 of school means that all the reports are due, which, in turn, translates to many late nights and very few hours of sleep for all of us. I really have some sort of weird obsession over alignment, formatting and perfect English - grammatically unsound reports annoy the heck out of me. Michelle and I spent the entire lesson yesterday correcting, compiling, cutting and editing our group's Globalization of World Politics report because it was too long/messy/badly writte and so on. Thankfully, I've just finished the last group project report for this semester, so tonight I'll be able to sleep in peace!

Went to get my hair colored at Blitz last night, and ended up with a sore bum for sitting on the chair for hours and hours, a stiff neck from holding my head in an upright position while trying not to sleep, and...my hair looks almost exactly the same. My sister couldn't even tell that I'd dyed my hair, dammit! Still, at least the color is evened out now. Previously, there were three sections of colors - the black roots, the dark brown midsection, and the lighter roots. Now, it's just this ash gray shade of brown with a slight tinge of violet all over my head.

I wanted to do something fancy and bright for my hair, but I figured that this summer is probably not the time to do it since I'm supposedly interning at somewhere vaguely serious. Not that I've figured out where to intern at - I'll keep looking though, unless any of you have any openings or ideas...? :) Outrageous hairstyles and hair colors can wait for another day, perhaps when the next semester begins.

As you can probably tell, I'm starting to get rather bored of my hair. This boredom is tempered by my fear of looking strange or regretting any drastic changes though, so I'm temporarily still sane.

My sister wants to get a tattoo around her ankle, a la Nicole Richie style. I want to get a tattoo too except I'd probably only ever do it on a whim, and realize too belatedly that it is a permanent fixture that can't be changed as I fancy, and regret it after. Still, we've made a pact - if she gets a tattoo, I'll (finally) go get my navel pierced, after angsting over it for so many years since I was 17. This way, if our parents are going to flip, they can just flip together at one go instead of yelling at us individually. Heh!

Labels: ,