girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, March 10, 2007
2:54 am

week ten blues.


School is starting to take its toll on me as week ten happily takes a stroll and leaves its nasty footprints all over my life. This week has been so crazy, I hardly had the time to come online in between all the project meetings, job briefings, essay writing and what not. It feels like everything is demanding for a piece of me and my time - both in and out of school, and being the person with nonexistent time management skills that I am, I'm already starting to struggle with trying to juggle all activities at once. On the bright side, it's the end of the week already and yet I am still alive!

Notice how I've somehow managed two internal rhymes in the last paragraph alone - I just read through it, and it sounds sorta cute in my head. :)

Still, I'm surviving for now (though on very little sleep) and gearing myself up for the next few weeks, which I already know are going to prove to be insanely busy as all the projects and presentations loom up ahead, with exams following just right behind.

I find it highly disturbing how oasis has happily declared my majors in school for me. I was under the impression that I was going to declare corporate communications as my first business major, but the school system has decided to take my future into its own hands and proclaim me a finance and law major. Is that weird or what? The first round of course bidding opens on 19th March, and I'm going to have access to bidding for all the wrong courses, due to no fault of mine.

Finance and law major, indeed. I swear SMU is hatching some plot to kill me.

Labels: