girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, April 16, 2007
3:40 pm

liberation.


Exams are over and school is out for another four months...

Yay? :)

It's been a hell of a ride over the last semester - fun but oh-so-nerve-wrecking. I'm glad it's over, but in a way, I still feel a little wistful at the thought. Next up, almost everybody will be interning the whole summer away, and I still have yet to decide if I want to work for at least part of the vacation.

As with everything, I remain overly tentative and uncertain about what's going on in my life, or what I ought to be doing. This whole directionless thing is starting to get a little old if you ask me - and it had to strike my ire at the wrongest times, i.e. during the exam period. Instead of focusing on what was important at the immediate (studying for exams), I was out having conversations about life and its meaning and whatnot. This really makes me wonder if I have my priorities in the right or wrong place, since neither seems to be all that apt in describing it so.

Moving along rapidly...let's talk about my horrendous shopping addiction. In the past week alone, I have bought a pair of shoes, a set of lingerie, 6 tops, 2 skirts, 1 bag, and new nail polish.

Also, I have murdered my glasses by dropping then promptly stepping on them. I swear it was an accident - my heart literally sank when I heard (and felt) the sickening crunch below my feet. This just translates to me needing new glasses too.

Okay, because rambling is totally not cool, I will stop here. Now. Ugh.

Labels: