girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, April 29, 2007
8:30 pm

mobil, augh.


At long last - after six excruciating weekends of being ExxonMobil's brand ambassador, it is finally our last day of work! It is a highly unglamorous job that borders on being painful, really, though at least the other girls made good company. In a way, it is like six weekends' worth of gossip sessions and all - thanks to my sis, Eelyn, Qiqi, Samantha, Thanda, Kat, Joyce and our event i/c Irvin for all the entertainment! Without them, I may have already died and rotted in a corner of some deserted car workshop midway through.

Yesterday was a little mad as I went on a crazy spending spree after work. I took a lift to Orchard, intending to rush home and grab a short nap before heading to the Esplanade to watch Mark, Adrian and Ian playing at the outdoor stage...but I highly distracted in town! Two hours later, I left town with 6 tops, a tankini, a pair of pants, a jacket, a dress, a pair of shorts, new lingerie and 2 bags - all for to-die-for prices! Still, I held on to as much discipline as I could, and most of the new stuff that I'd bought could be used for work, so that didn't make things too bad. My mom didn't even nag at me after I showed her what I bought, despite the masses of bags that I'd returned with.

Now, I'm just looking forward to receiving my pay for all the APB jobs I've been doing as well as the Mobil one. My bank account needs major replenishing!

Labels: ,