girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, May 08, 2007
5:13 pm

klutzy.


I seem to be terribly clumsy or just plain unlucky in the past few days. My laptop keys started falling out on Saturday, I broke the clothes hook behind my bedroom door on Sunday night, my sunglasses cracked and one leg snapped off on Monday upon stepping into office when I took them off my head...then a string of unfortunate events followed, all involving a general lack of awareness on my part.

After lunch on Monday afternoon, as I was trying to make my way back to the office from Raffles Place MRT, I managed to get lost for about 40 minutes, which was spent wandering around Shenton Way just trying to get my bearings. I swear my sense of direction (or what's left of it) abandoned me completely yesterday. I couldn't follow directions given to me properly because I couldn't find the landmarks, I couldn't even find my way back to office from the bus stop I usually go home from (because my brain couldn't trace the route backwards), and I couldn't even make my way to Union from the ADS studio - a journey that I have made so many times but yet for some reason couldn't figure out yesterday.

Oh, and I forgot to bring my dance heels for practice, too. Sad.

I think my brains are finally leaving me behind - in their mad dash for success, they have overlooked the fact that their owner loves snailing around way too much and can't seem to keep up with them. For now, that is.

On a sidenote, I've shifted to my manager's desk for the day since she's out of town, and now my Blogger is in - get this - Japanese! And of course, this time I don't understand anything at all save for the words that they'd stolen from Chinese. Mmph.

Labels: ,