girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, May 06, 2007
10:35 pm

may babies.


A weekend full of celebrations later, I sit here at my keyboard, mourning the end of the weekend (and the start of another week of work), and also feeling rather disgruntled at my laptop keyboard. The letter "a" fell off my keyboard while I was typing yesterday and refuses to be fixed back, and "b" followed suit today for no apparent rhyme or reason. It makes me wonder if "c" will fall off tomorrow - that will really freak me out!

Weelock turned 27 on Friday, with lots of Japanese food and nonstop sake at En, this Jap place along Mohd Sultan Road. The wagu steak and beef carpaccio were absolutely scrumptious! The prices were surprisingly decent too, given the quality of the food - not too exorbitant like how most Jap food are priced (though the bill was still quite over-the-top because of all the sake Lock ordered).



Saturday was spent running around like a madwoman trying to complete all sorts of errands since my weekdays are officially occupied from now. After dinner, we went to Altivo for drinks and some light snacks to celebrate Boonseer's birthday in advance. Welcome to being 21 and adulthood! Altivo is as pretty as always, so we (read: Lance and I) ended up photowhoring a lot. I think the people around (including our friends) thought we were pretty crazy, what with all the random posing with the pond lights, or our pseudo-emo shots at the leafy parts of the garden. It was fun, though! Been ages since I last did something like this.



And so the weekend ends - shall send my poor lappie to the CIT tomorrow (via Shan my trustworthy courier) and hope they can fix my keyboard fast! Meanwhile, it'll be back to work for me...and the rest of Shenton Way where half of SMU seems to be residing at now.

Shall fix up my lunch schedule for the coming week soon, since just about everybody is so close by and my bosses and colleagues will taking turns to fly around a whole lot for the larger part of next week. Give me a ring if you guys want to lunch soon, since I can't access Facebook or MSN at work, or you can drop me an email at either my school account, or at dalena.lee@sgprivasia.com.

Labels: ,