girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, May 14, 2007
5:47 pm

sleepy at work.


For some reason or another, I can’t seem to keep my eyes open during work. It could be that I am getting insufficient sleep (about 5-6 hours a night on average) or it could be that work simply bores me to death. Perhaps I really am narcoleptic – I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to discover this little fact. Neither would my friends, come to think of it.

Work has been pretty busy in the last week. I suppose it is good that I am being flooded with so much work – from the most menial things like opening the letterbox ever afternoon, collecting the newspapers from the receptionist or filing (my most dreaded nemesis), to the more meaningful things like organizing internal company events (since I probably am too green to be trusted with an external event) and settling the logistics. Oh, the funniest part is that I’ll be hosting some mega golf event that SGPB is holding at SICC next week – which means that my first stint as an emcee is going to be non-school related, despite technically being a SMUBE member and supposed emcee. How ironic!

The weekend that has just passed was full of fun and activities, but left me thoroughly exhausted in its wake. There was the salsa performance for Nightlife.sg’s 2nd anniversary at St James Powerhouse, which meant rehearsals and some minor jitters on Saturday, followed by Mothers’ Day on Sunday! My sister and I treated my mom to Japanese food because we had no clue or time to buy anything for her. I’ve already decided that I want to bring my mom to En soon to try the beef carpaccio, wagu steak and unagi when I get my first paycheck or when it’s her birthday, depending on my mood – think she’ll like the food there since she isn’t that much of a sashimi fan. Post-dinner, I went to watch Spiderman 3 and I must say that Mary Jane Watson annoys the heck out of me. All she does in the movie is…scream. A lot. And get taken hostage by miscellaneous villains who want Spidey’s head on their walls. Blah.

Ok, pictures from Saturday up later if I still have the energy to blog when I get home!

Labels: ,