girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, June 04, 2007
11:31 am

golfing greens.


Okay, so this post is extremely belated - but hey, I just got my hands on the pictures just last weekend!

SocGen's Golf Event was held at SICC's new golf course two Thursdays ago on May 24th, all nice and green with carpet grass and monkeys frolicking under the trees. It was a really sunny and hot day, but thank goodness it didn't rain, and the skies were clear and beautiful as well. I guess the in-house prayer service that SICC offers worked, after all...I took so many pictures in the morning when Mark was taking me on an excursion around the course that everybody was super amused at how touristy I was acting. We also got the photographer to take his first photo of the day - of us happily grinning away in the buggy!

Also, I drove a buggy for the first time in my life (without a license, but shh anyway it was just a brief drive!), it was fun, and very exciting. In fact, it might have proven to be a little too exciting for my passenger, who ironically, is the CEO's driver. He was supposed to be driving me around after lunch but he offered me the wheel on a lark and, well, probably regretted it greatly after. I apparently drive too fast and recklessly even on a golf course buggy. :( At least we both emerged alive and well in one piece!




Dinner and prize presentation were hosted by Jamie Yeo, who is a lot prettier in person than I'd expected her to be! I've never been a Jamie Yeo fan, but after meeting her in real life, I think I might actually be a convert. She's very personable and charismatic as an emcee, I think - oh, and of course, pretty hot as well, which always is a bonus. ;)

I was the prize presentation girl for the night, which means basically I just stand on stage and smile a lot - oh, and of course, hand the appropriate prizes to the CEOs of the different SocGen entities to present to the lucky winners.

This is why I hardly complain about my job (save for the waking up early bit). If you ask me, I guess I got a pretty good deal, and I do enjoy it rather muchly. :D

Labels: ,