girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, June 21, 2007
8:14 pm

the sleepy monster.


I have been so perpetually lethargic recently that it is starting to worry me a little - dozing off in the middle of conversations or when my forehead slowly but surely decides to have some romantic bodily contact with my work table...the sleepy monster has come to take me, and most of the time, I willingly follow it to whichever happy dreamland it decides to lead me to.

Still, it is nobody's fault but my own that this is happening. I really ought to stop thinking of myself as some superwoman with boundless reserves of energy, and ration some time out for just sleeping enough at proper times. Mmph. I even ended up calling in sick yesterday because I was simply too tired to drag my body out of bed, and ended up getting a very well-deserved rest. I got out of bed at 3pm!

It was back to work for me today again and I spent the whole day nodding off and having headaches or dizzy spells, it really is starting to annoy me how unproductive this all is making me. Not only do I get tired and start daydreaming lots, my temper has become considerably worse over the span of the last two weeks, and my mood, terribly erratic. Of course, most people are lucky enough not to have to experience my...occasional outbursts, since I don't have much of a social life these days apart from work and work part II and salsa. But, well, certain poor souls who are closer to the heart are probably put through quite a bit when I get all unpredictable and snappy for no reason.

Sigh.

Let's not get all depressing now - meet my new pink ty beanie bear!



Cute, eh? :)

Labels: ,