girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, August 04, 2007
1:09 pm

viva la fridays.


Andy and I were going to Dbl O yesterday to rehearse for our performance for one of their weekly Friday events, and we saw the most random thing at the top of the stairs:



The poster with Jared and I on it (from a previous performance)!

Andy: hey omg it's you!
Me: omg, yes it's me!

I just thought it was really weird and coincidental and amusing all at the same time.

It was my first time entering Dbl O you know, and the place actually turned out surprisingly alright - I was somehow expecting something more hellhole-ish than that, judging from what everyone else told me. That's why I never bothered to enter the place.

Our performance went pretty smoothly I guess, especially since it was all social dancing instead of a set routine. Lily and Derrick's set were slotted half an hour after us but we didn't stay on to watch as we were rushing off to USQ - I'm sure they did fine too though! :)

Okay...need to run - emceeing for some SMRT roadshow later and I haven't quite figured out what's going on or what I'm supposed to be saying. Hmm.

Labels: