girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, November 25, 2007
1:23 am

procrastinators unite...tomorrow.


This study break week has been more of a joke than anything else, really.

Monday was spent panicking over my SSRM term paper (due at Tuesday 2359h) and doing the research necessary for it.

Tuesday came, and I decided to change my term paper topic at 4pm because the last one was a hopeless cause, and further panicking ensued, for obvious reasons. Finished the paper at 2230h, ran to school to hand it up at 2300h++, then headed to Lunar for Vinz's birthday celebration.

Wednesday, I told myself, "c'mon, you deserve a break after all that term-paper rush" and so I took a break...

...which extended into Thursday. Thursday night was DXO to watch Leeson play then off to Union because I was itching to dance - and oh, it was a good night for me because there was decent music, lots of space, and I had an awesome dance with Tzeyi though he was obviously out to kill me.

Then I panicked upon waking up at 5pm on Friday because I couldn't find my SSRM textbook, which, incidentally, I needed for my paper on Monday at 9am. So Mark managed to grab a textbook for me from Booklink in school right before it closed, and I attempted to read through part of it at night.

Saturday, Hannah called me at 9am requesting that I replace her for her random fairy-distributing-sweets-job at HarbourFront Centre from 130pm to 730pm, so essentially the whole of Saturday was burnt. After that was a really long dinner, followed by an even longer icecream/coffee/talk cock session at Haagen Daz with Tzeyi, Moses, E-Wan, Ming and Grace which JUST ended.

Which leaves me with, what, one day to cover the whole term's worth of SSRM stuff?

I really ought to manage my time better and stop messing with my grades.

And to make things worse, I forget exactly how badly I react to caffeine in large doses and so now I just feel nauseous and wide awake and tired all at the same time.

Maybe I should head to bed. There's always tomorrow left for studying!

Labels: ,