girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, December 03, 2007
4:15 pm

holidays and temporary goodbyes.


The New York BSM people left yesterday - which means no Mark and Miche for 3 weeks. With half the world overseas or going overseas, and all the various friends studying overseas who won't be returning this winter break till late December (or in some cases, not returning at all)...someone's going to be a very bored girl for the next few weeks. :(

On the bright side, I'll be off to Taiwan with the family from the 12th-19th, so I won't have to worry about seeking entertainment for those 8 days then!

--


Was working at Expo yesterday for Stuff magazine once again. Hannah's on the cover for the December issue! I didn't recognize her initially though because she looked rather different in the pictures for some reason. After 10 long hours of standing around and freezing in the cold Expo halls, I dashed off to meet Lance at Changi airport to send Mark and Miche off. Might as well, since I was only one train station away! Hung around with Lance a bit after that, then we caught the last train (in the nick of time, fortunately) home - and oh, what a long train ride back it was for me.





Thanks to Benn and Larry respectively for the above two photos!

This break is poised to be really busy, which is possibly a good thing since it means I won't have very much time to sit around and feel bored. Sometimes, I look at my packed December schedule and wonder if I'm overly ambitious or just simply crazy. Afterall, it is supposed to be break time now, but for some strange reason, it does not quite look like I'm going to get very much of a break what with all the jobs and shoots and dancing and whatnot lined up.

Ah, and here's a picture of Sue Anne and I giving out sweets at HarbourFront Centre last week! It was the weekend before my exam (yes, I know, not very prudent of me) but it was quite fun, the pay was good, and I made a new friend, so all was not wasted. :)

Labels: