girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, February 27, 2008
whoosh 8:10 pm

For once, my midterm break really is proving to be a break! What a pleasant surprise.

So of course, I've been making full use of this break, running around doing all sorts of stuff this week. Been playing mahjong quite a bit over the weekend and earlier part of ths week. In fact, met Derrick for dinner with the rest of the girls & Mark on Monday, followed by mahjong (again) at my house and an impromptu sleepover (more like a crashout session on my couch) - very reminiscent of the good old secondary school days. Tuesday night called for a prawning session at Bishan Park and it was really fun! We caught lots and lots of prawns (by my standards anyway) - 18 prawns between two rods as compared to the two prawns I caught the last time I went to catch prawns with YQ. Michelle and Louis did all the washing, marinating and bbqing there so all Mark and I needed to do was sit around and wait for the food. ;)

Anyhow, with all the late nights and blah, now my throat hurts, my head hurts and my right eye is all painful and puffy for some reason. No lump inside, I doubt it's due to an insect bite, so it still remains a mystery. Guess no Zouk for me tonight...

Labels: