girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, March 29, 2008
ooh, my achey breakey legs 2:50 pm

Wow, it's been a long time since I last felt this way.

My legs, head, arms and abs are all aching together - a sign of how unfit I truly am now. I suppose the nonstop dancing yesterday turned out to be too much for my poor abused body to take. Not to mention that my left eye suddenly decided to turn all red and irritated on Thursday night, which really didn't help things. Walked around with a pink eye the whole of yesterday until I gave up somewhere in the middle of the night and decided that walking around blind was a better option than walking around with a teary irritated eye.

Jared and I performed yesterday at Raffles Place for Urban Clap! - two sets with a short break in between. I think they went fairly decently on the whole. Not fantastic definitely - there were a number of misses, but they were all followed by lots of laughter on our parts, so... here's a glimpse of how it went.





The scariest and weirdest moment of the day - when Jared decided to JUMP in the air on stage! In the middle! Of! An! Open! Break! I was totally not expecting it and was in the middle of smiling at the audience when I suddenly felt this strange type of tension I've never felt before, so I yanked him back to the ground fast by accident on reflex. Good thing I'm not particularly strong, if not he'd have been yanked to fall face-flat on the ground. Or worse, he could have been yanked hard enough to land on me!



All ended well though. (Kind of.)





Thank you to Mark, Marc and Michelle (M-cube!) and whoever else to came to watch, for coming down to support us and helping to take videos and photos and whatnot.

530pm: Salsa performance at Urban Clap with Jared at Raffles Place x 2 sets
630pm: Dinner
730pm: Advanced class with Gupson (we all attended on a lark)
830pm: Intermediate 2 class with Gupson (they were lacking girls)
930pm: Studio social
After: Went to Union to dance the night away because Speedy was spinning

I essentially danced from 530pm-230am or something along those lines, with a one hour break in between - which is quite insane considering the rest of this month I've only gone out dancing, like, twice.

Meh. My stamina sucks now.

Labels: