girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, March 26, 2008
panic at the school. 1:03 pm

Just when I thought that the projects were over, another pops out of the box to rear its ugly head at us. After Monday's ethics presentation, I proudly and joyfully declared that it was my last presentation and that was the end of my project stresses - since, after all, only my Social Media project is left and it didn't call for a presentation.

Or so I thought.

Yesterday evening, my group was suddenly sent into a huge panic when our professor sent out a mass email to the class reminding us that we were due to present today. Gasp! A frenzy ensued and everybody marched over to my house for an extremely last-minute meeting born out of a sudden realization that we were running out of time in a major session.

That was followed by a morning meeting before noon Social Media class today, which meant that I haven't had the time to eat my lunch. :(

So now I'm starving to death in class while waiting for our turn to present...

Lesson of the day? Start project preparations early.

I know, it's been the "lesson of the day" for numerous occasions over the years already but it doesn't quite hurt to pose another reminder to myself and all you dear readers, does it? :p

Labels: