girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, April 23, 2008
all play and some work makes dalena a happy girl 9:33 am

I know, I know - it's been a long time since the last update and I technically have no excuse since the exams are long but over, but...I suppose that /is/ my excuse anyway. Been so busy playing and enjoying life as thoroughly as I can that I kind of neglected everything else on the way!

A peek of what I've been doing since the exams ended...

Working because I need the money to sustain myself through the holidays + my travelling expenditures + the next school semester. Mostly with Heineken so far, but more events and assignments are slowly rolling in, though there can never be too many, can there? If anybody needs girls for promotions/events/shoots/fashion shows/etc, you know who to look for.



Got a haircut + color too. From this:



To this:



My hair is a lot purpler and so much shorter and fluffier now! It's probably not that obvious in pictures but it is very much so in person, since for once EVERYBODY (boys included) noticed my haircut without me having to even say anything about it. (Cue Crystal: you cut off all your supermodel hair!!)

Of course, the post-exam partying too - at Zouk, people's houses, random clubs and places, the dancing, drinking, nonsensical activities...















Basically, just loads of fun. :D

Labels: , , ,