girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, May 28, 2008
los angeles, i'm yours 10:22 am

As I've repeatedly announced (and surprisingly haven't gotten sick of announcing yet), I'm off to Los Angeles today, followed by Bangkok for the next week and a half, so don't expect to hear from me very much!

You are expected to miss me loads and loads and loads though. ;)

Feel free to drop a comment here, scribble on my Facebook wall or email me (dalena@gmail.com) if you need to get me for whatever random reasons though. For the super emergency cases, I'm still contactable via my mobile (ask around if you need it, it's not difficult to get my number really). And if you have anything in mind that you specifically want from LA or Bangkok, just text me.

Meanwhile, till the 8th of June then!

Labels: