girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, May 19, 2008
vesak day. 6:11 pm

Okay, I'm so out of it that I didn't even realize today was a public holiday till...uh, quite recently. A typical week for me includes a Monday rest-day, Tuesday afternoon practice with Jared and night practice with the team for the LA Congress, ditto for Wednesday and Thursday, then Friday and the weekend means work work and even more work for me. I actually suspect that I'm even busier than I would be if I were interning at this point in time.

Also, I'm going to be frickin' fit after all this dancing and standing around in Very High Heels for hours and hours. Oh well, all for the sake of improvement and moolah, so I guess while I really want to complain, I really shouldn't.

Yes, just blogging a short entry - another addition to my weekly Monday declarations of still being alive and busy and all (since it is the only day I'm actually free enough to pop online and do things). I was going to add cool pictures and all that jazz but my internet connection has decided to die on me of late, so all pages load too slowly and the router is being annoyingly unstable and so words will have to do for now.

Then again, my words should be more than enough to satisfy! Though somewhere deep inside of me I'm sure many of you would disagree vehemently. Hmmph.

Labels: ,