girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, June 18, 2008
teaser. 1:29 am

Okay, okay, so I've been really really slack and totally not keeping this place updated - I admit that!

I was working the whole of last week so I had no time to blog, and I won't be updating very much the next few days because I'm so horribly busy with dance practice everyday.

Speaking of which, Attitude's Summer Salsa Splash Party is on at Upper Club this Saturday! Sharon is bringing all her Spin City Dance teams down to put up really awesome shows (really, all her teams are amazing) so you guys should really come down to watch it. Also, I'll be performing with Crystal and Miche again, and doing another item with Jared (the reason behind my nonexistence online these days and my perpetually aching body). The party starts at 8pm at Upper Club, Chijmes, and tickets are priced at $25 at the door so you can just turn up and purchase tickets if you want to come watch and support. ;)

Also, I'm finally going to send my laptop in to the CIT at school for fixing and to reformat and all because school starts again next Monday (groan, summer term). Need to fix all the bugs before warranty runs out and before school starts and I have to fly off to New York!

But to make up for it, let me just plonk a few photos down since I've just transferred the photos from Crystal's hard disk and since I'm still waiting for everything to transfer to my external hard disk as I back my data up and prepare to send my poor baby into the laptop hospital.

More hawt pictures of us in the hawt costumes in LA!







We photowhored so merrily along the hotel corridor we attracted a lot of attention from amused passerbys who walked past us - but hey, who's to blame a girl for lovin' a costume like that, right? :)

Labels: ,