girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, September 04, 2008
baybeats 2008 8:06 pm

Last Friday was indeed a happening day. Not only was there Daf's convocation to attend, Leeson was also scheduled to play at Baybeats! I had to fulfill my girlfriend duties and so ran down to the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre to support them.

Shan kindly agreed to come pick me (yay for friends who drive!) but we ended up getting trapped in this major traffic jam in town. It took us almost an hour to just slowly crawl to the Esplanade, where we discovered to our horror that practically the whole place had no parking lots left! Raffles City, Marina Square, Esplanade, Suntec City, Millenia Walk...all left with single digit lots (if any at all) and guess why? Because of Comex 2008 of course!



There were quite a number of us Leeson groupies down at the event - and by this I don't mean just friends...they have quite an impressive collection of random female fans too, I must say. In fact, during the concert itself there was this whole row of girls waving posters with Thomas' face on it even, haha! ROCKSTAAAAAR.

The set was rather nice - pretty lightings and all.



I tried to take a picture of the boyfriend but it turned out blurry because I was too far back in the crowd (came late *cough*) and well, the poor drummer is always placed so far behind on the stage and away from the spotlight too so it can't be helped! (The one main reason why I would never be a drummer...other peripheral reasons are like I have zero hand-eye coordination, cannot quite keep a beat when I get excited as I start going progressively faster, etc. :P)



I was still extremely pleased with my camera and playing around with it so took some nonsensical photos too - look, it's Rens and Ian!





After the gig, we went to Holland Village to eat at Breko's because some of them hadn't had their dinner yet. I had dinner #2 there with the rest! And we were in such a giant group we took up practically the whole of the second level.









I only realised that I didn't take a picture with Mark in my camera when I got home and uploaded the photos! Think it's in Daniel's big pro camera, together with the humungous group shot. Oh well! :P

Labels: