girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, October 13, 2008
random weekly update 12:29 pm

My laptop is on the verge of breaking down now. After weathering 3 years of abuse by me, I think it's finally about to give way...and in the middle of the semester at that! How inconvenient.

Basically, the wireless adapter (PCI network controller blah blah whatever) has decided to sort of die out on me, leaving me with a terribly unstable connection at any point in time. I'm sure many of my friends have noticed me signing in and out and in and out and in and out (repeat ad infinitum) of MSN recently - and to them, I apologize for this! I know how annoying it can be (which would explain why half my MSN notifications are turned off).

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a Macbook. In fact, I'm probably 98% certain that I'm going to get one next - just the little things like compatibility issues and whether I can get used to it quickly that are worrying me (making up the last 2%). But I suppose having a boyfriend who belongs to an entire family of Apple users really does help loads since I know I'll definitely have my personal Mac consultant nearby at all times! :D

The next two weeks are going to be rather horrific. I just glanced at my organizer and seriously, I foresee lots of aching and sleep deprivation to come. School after the midterm break is never pleasant, and the Singapore Salsa Festival is approaching once again, which means that dance practice has started (oh what a foreign concept all of a sudden). My extremely lazed out body is unused to this new feeling that accompanies actually doing something remotely physically exerting, so you can imagine how much my muscles are protesting.

Okay, you know it's time to stop blogging when you start to ramble mindlessly and endlessly to yourself. Yawn!

Labels: