girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Friday, April 24, 2009
s'all peachy pink 2:48 am

So it's finally about time to change phones, but being the change-averse person I am, I essentially didn't quite change my phone as much as just upgraded it!

From my previous beloved white Sony Ericsson W580i...



to a spanking new peachy pink Sony Ericsson W595!



Isn't it pretty? It even comes with peachy pink earphones. :)

And yes, if you're wondering, the W595 is the upgraded relative of the W580i - I liked my old phone a lot, really, but this one comes with 3G, an upgraded camera, new software, cool games and all. It even has the phone version of guitar hero! As you've probably gathered by now, I'm not that much of a techie junkie who wants a phone that can do everything. I just want a pretty, slim phone that can fulfill its basic phone functions of calling and smsing efficiently, anything else still counts as a bonus with me. :P Anyhow, the phone effectively cost me nothing so I guess that's an even bigger plus. Yay for a vigilant mom + finished contract + M1 discount + Citibank credit card points!

I almost wanted to get the white W595 (in fact, I was this close to it) but in the end, due to the most frivolous reasons and also half of my mind telling me that my phones will look almost exactly the same, I opted for the pink instead. It's still rather jarring to look at this saccharine pink phone on the table and think of it as mine, because, contrary to popular belief, I'm really not that much of the girly pink bimbotic type as many seem to figure me out to be.

Ah well, just gotta deal with the change I guess - just as with the rest of life.

Let's look at my pretty new phone once again before I end this post!



:)

Labels: