girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, May 14, 2009
some kinda insane 2:21 am

Sharon dropped in last week for a short visit and I must say that Union Square suddenly seemed a lot more attractive then with her around! I swear everytime she comes back she gets better and hotter. I wish I functioned like that, too. :P But now that she's gone, tonight was rather dull - to the point that Sarah, Kelly and I decided to have a go at learning how to lead towards the end of the night to entertain ourselves!

I've decided that Kelly would probably make a fantastic female lead because her frame is awesome. She's also super fun and easy to lead around though, I have to say.

That all aside, the days are just passing one after another, after another...with nothing very much in between. For someone with absolutely nothing to do, time certainly seems to be escaping at an extremely rapid pace.

Oh, check out this cool photo that I took awhile back (ahem, stole Gavin's camera to fool around with in Amici restaurant, to be exact) - NICE RIGHT?



Okay, okay, I'll admit it now - it only looks this nice because he went to photoshop it nicely for me. Someone must've been feeling really kind and/or bored, huh.

Then again, I really ought to speak for myself too. I actually think having too much free time on my hands makes me not just an idle person but also one that is way too nosy and meddling, because I suddenly have all this time and energy to think/overthink, analyze/overanalyze, discuss/overdiscuss things that I honestly would love to figure out and resolve. Somehow, though, it seems like the more I think and the more I try to talk it over and out, the worse I'm making it all be and so it's not like I'm completely blameless either. Anyhow, I have decided as of tonight to just extract myself from the picture altogether - for the good of all (I think). After all, it's one of those scenarios where maybe less effort = better results so I guess my aim for the near future is to: i) be nicer and more tolerant, ii) learn to keep my mouth shut when appropriate, iii) just let things be and not feel compelled to meddle so much.

Boo. I can't wait to get out of Singapore already. I need a break from my break!

Labels: ,