girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, September 14, 2009
on the road! 10:18 am

Driving is really quite exciting so far - managed to persuade my mom into letting me take the car out for a short spin on Saturday! Handling the terrible family Merc is really not as easy as I thought it would be though, especially after being so used to the nifty Hondas that we use in driving school. Parking is a major bitch because the car is just soooo loooooooong.

Anyhow, after a brief practice driving the car around and attempting to vertical park many times at a random deserted Queenstown carpark, I got to drive to studio for prac (with the mom and brother in tow)! Too bad they had to take the car back to go eat dinner so I didn't get to keep it, but ah well not like I can parallel park at the studio. Not yet, anyway.

I've decided that driving an auto car is seriously too easy. I never realised how much brain space the clutch control takes up until I suddenly don't have a clutch to contend with anymore - then everything suddenly seems so...relaxed, so simple.

Meh, time to practice driving a little more often. Thankfully, I have a cooperative mom who seems quite willing to let me take the car out by myself once I get a little more seasoned!

Labels: